Below is my John West Fiery Tuna Rigatoni with Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe. The dish was so easy to make and definitely fell into the "anyone can make this" category. It was also really delicious and the spicy kick from the Inferno tuna added so much to this dish. This dish is a perfect quick meal for one, or a massive gathering for ten. If you want it less spicy, just use the jalapeno tuna and it works great as well.
Tuna Rigatoni with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Recipe adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny website.
Serves: 4 servings
190g (2 x cans) John West Fiery Inferno tuna
250g rigatoni pasta
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped
1/2 chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1) Boil pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in tuna, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon juice, cooking for an additional 3 minutes until tomatoes are tender.
4) Add pasta, half of the parsley and half of the cheese to the pan, tossing gently.
5) To serve, divide pasta among plates and sprinkle each with remaining parsley and cheese.
This is a sponsored post.